Why use our Tax Logbook System
The TripTrack Tax Logbook system is an easy-to-use, inexpensive and convenient method for keeping track of your vehicle’s movements as needed for your tax logbook.
You can get started with using our TripTrack system for as little as R995 for the Lite or the more feature rich Core for R1695 . In both cases shipping is included.
View more details on the products and pricing. Remember, there is a 14-day money-back guarantee and a 1 Year Warranty on defects.
What you Get?
- The TripTrack GPS logger – the brains which records your trips
- A CD with the TripTrack software – makes it easy to allocate private and business and see where you’ve been
- A 14-day money back guarantee as well as a one year warranty – in case you’re not happy or it’s defective
Our software works with Windows, and with Mac’s using Parallels Desktop together with Windows 7. (Contact us if unsure)
Who needs our Tax Logbook?
The TripTrack Tax Logbook requires a minimal amount of your time and delivers the tax logbook information you need straight away in a format accepted by SARS.
A tax logbook is needed in the following cases:
- For car allowance recipients, a tax logbook is mandatory to claim any vehicle allowance tax deductions (as of March 2010).
- A tax logbook is also necessary for company car recipients (as of March 2011), to reduce the amount of fringe benefit tax payable.
- TripTrack can also be used to track and prove billable hours
- It can be used to keep track of your business vehicles and detect any unlawful usage by your employees.
Proudly made in South Africa, by South Africans, for South Africans!