The Electronic Logbook for SARS and yourself!
Traditional Logbook! The TripTrack Logbook system is an easy-to-use, inexpensive and convenient method for keeping track of your vehicle's movements.
Traditional logbooks are time-consuming and subject to human error. TripTrack requires a minimal amount of your time and delivers the information you need straight away in a format accepted by SARS.
What you Get?
- The TripTrack GPS logger - the brains which records your trips
- A CD with the TripTrack software - makes it easy to allocate private and business and see where you've been and
- A 2-way cigarette lighter splitter so that you can use your TripTrack with your GPS navigator or cellphone charger
- A 14-day money back guarantee as well as a one year warranty - in case you're not happy or it's defective
Our software works with Windows, and with Mac's using Parallels Desktop together with Windows 7. (Contact us if unsure)
- For car allowance recipients, a travel logbook is mandatory to claim any vehicle allowance tax deductions (as of March 2010).
- A travel logbook is also necessary for company car recipients (as of March 2011), to reduce the amount of fringe benefit tax payable.
- TripTrack can also be used to track and prove billable hours
- It can be used to keep track of your business vehicles and detect any unlawful usage by your employees.